Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bozeman!

After months of planning, shopping and nail biting, I have finally moved into my dorm here in Bozeman! I am still getting used to it all, how the dinning halls work, where to find stuff around town, how long it takes to get hot water for the shower...

I went weight lifting yesterday, but today I went rollerskiing for my first time here. I am not sure how I managed it, but I ended up going out just when it started to get windy. Going out wasn't really a problem, but coming back I was going straight into the wind. I could hardly move! It was unbelieveable! I went for a little ways with the wind at my back and it was so strong I couldn't stop without turing to the side!

On a totally seprate note, it is beautiful here. I can't believe what a fabulous view I have right from my room. I can't wait until classes start and practice begins.

No comments: